Mallikarjun Huralikoppi is President and Chief Financial Officer of NS Corporation. Mallikarjun, along with Santosh Huralikoppi founded NS Corp in 1999. As the CFO at NS Corp, Mallikarjun is responsible for financial and commercial functions. Mallikarjun brings to the company a vault-full of 10 years of experience in varied areas like financial planning, budgeting and reporting, statutory and management accounting, costing of products and services, documentation and implementation of financial processes and procedures, financial restructuring, sourcing of funds, procurement, etc. Mallikarjun holds a degree in Mechanical Engineering from S.D.M. College of Engineering and Technology, Dharwad.
Santosh Huralikoppi, CEO, leads the NS Corp management team. Santosh is the driving force behind NS Corporation's global business. As the CEO of NS Corporation, he has been instrumental in successfully defining and delivering the company's vision of delivering responsive and quality-centric outsourcing solutions to global corporations.
Santosh founded NS Corp in India in 1999 with a mission to create a data driven customer-focused BPO and contact center provider whose value was driven by demonstrably higher quality and lower cost. Over the years, Santosh has grown NS
Corp into a global, multi-center, multi-solution organization. Early on, he recognized quality people and process re-engineering were the key drivers to differentiate NS
Corp from firms whose value resided solely upon a generic low-cost labor advantage.
He is a graduate in Mechanical Engineering from KREC - Surathkal, GAMP from Wharton Business School, and Indian School of Business. He is currently doing his Masters in Practicing Management from INSEAD, IIM- Bangalore, McGill University (jointly).
• Dr. D.C. Pavate Fellow to Cambridge University (UK)
• B. Tech. NIT (Surathkal - Karnataka), Master in Management, McGill University (Canada), Diploma in Management, INSEAD (France), Advanced Management Program, Wharton (USA)
• Managing Director and CEO of N S Corp Limited
• Chief Mentor of FUEL - NGO
• Advisor and Partner at Astarc Ventures Fund
• Member of the National Academy for Skill Development, Karnataka
• Founding President and Charter Member of The Indus Entrepreneurs (TiE) - Hubli
• Branch Committee Member of Indo American Chamber of Commerce, Bangalore